Monday, April 02, 2007

Nerd Alert

Recently I've been in touch with an old Hofstra friend,who I previously hadn't heard from in like 15 years...He had a friend who had an old photo of me from the 1980's. The scene was the surprise party at my dorm and since I had a habit of drawing cartoons-it was a regular gig for me to slap a giant piece of paper on the walls and draw everyone at the party.
Behold the geekiness in all it's glory. Yes I look like a total dweeb. But here I am 20 years ago...This is actually from March 1987.So if I gave you a laugh over this... You are so very welcome.

4 comments:

addie said...

like, you look totally rad.

anne marie in philly said...

gag me with a spoon!

Jennifer said...

Awww!!! You're cute in an 80's hair-kinda way. :)

amber said...

that's so awesome! THIS is what I miss when I don't check blogs for two days? Never again!