Wednesday, September 05, 2007

On The Road...

Fifty years ago today, "On the Road" by Jack Kerouac was first published. I first read it in 1983-it became a favorite book of mine. I always get the urge to travel when I read it.

But there are all kinds of journeys, and once again I got the desire to start walking down the blogging path once again. I'm sure it will take awhile to get the audience back. I enjoy hearing from all the nice readers around the world who find my page. I'm sorry that I occasionally have to leave the page, but I'll try to keep this going again for a long time.

yes-there will be Monday Bunday. The bunnies are all doing well. Finnegan,Twizzle, Baxter and Ollie are their usual sweet selfs. Occasional holes dug in carpets, occasional headphone cords chewed, but all living happy bunny lives with us.

Mrs. Pratt has been in Scotland the last two weeks. It's a nice trip she takes every few years with her mother. I will have her guest blog here and tell you about her adventures...including a boat trip on Loch Ness.

As for me, it's been a busy time of year for me with my work. Fall has begun, and as the lazy days of summer fade, I have a lot to keep my attention.

So let me clear the cobwebs, and state I am open for business again.The journey begins again...

5 comments:

mary ann said...

Woo!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Binkies!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, my friend! I knew you couldn't stay away! Back to School time for Pratt!
--MrSnappy

Lucky Pink said...

I'm so glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

finnigan, begin again.

so nice to have the bun-buns back.

you have been missed.

anne marie