Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Here we go...

You know when you go on an amusement park ride and somebody on the ride will say just as the machinery starts up, "Here we go....", well this is how I feel as I return to writing, hopefully on a daily basis. I'm glad I never completely deleted this page.

Several years ago this used to be my main creative outlet and I thought I would blog forever, but then I became involved in other creative outlets and let this slide, but I look forward to beginning again, a fresh start with the New Year.

New Year's was a quiet one. A little dinner, some champagne and a midnight carrot for the rabbits. It's been a relaxing week since I've been off work since the 21st, but return tomorrow. Welcome 2008, because the last year was filled with bad health. I want to put that behind me.

I'll probably do some of the usual things I used the blog for. Reporting on what celebrity dies,or silly pop culture milestones, the Monday Bunday updates, the tales of any weirdness that come my way. I hope to build the page up again, where it's a pleasant stop for you online.

Here we go...

5 comments:

indigohat said...

yaaaaaay! I'm holding my arms up in the air waiting for the big loopty loops :)

todd gunther said...

yessssssss!

all hail the blog of pratt!

write what the spirit moves ya!

and all bun-bun pix will be adored for their cuteness!

bozoette said...

I'll be here!

blinkilite said...

glad to have you back bunny ^_^

divakitty said...

Welcome back Mr. Pratt!